Easter is just around the corner and it’s time to get ready for Easter brunch. Don’t ask me why it’s become so popular. I don’t know! I do know that I love the decadent recipes served during Easter brunch. It’s the perfect combination of light, savory and sweet.
Here are 10 Easter brunch recipes to get your inspiration going and get you cooking!
- Strawberry banana crepes are a perfect touch of sweet.
- Bacon, egg and cheese biscuits are a great savory bite.
- Minted mandarin strawberry coolers are a perfect drink.
- Sausage and broccoli rabe frittata is a great replacement for a heavier quiche.
- Sweet berry bruschetta is a fun twist on the savory.
- Fruit salad with honey vanilla yogurt is a light and fresh dish to serve.
- Eggs benedict bake is a great way to serve a crowd with a decadent dish.
- Blueberry lemon iced tea would be a refreshing drink without the alcohol.
- Proscuitto and melon salad is a light Spring time salad great for brunch.
- Last but not least are the perfect deviled eggs.