It’s time for a little something sweet! All five of these desserts look and taste like guilty pleasures, but some of them are a bit lighter on the calories.
- Chocolate Raspberry Cream Pie looks kind of amazing. The sweet chocolate and tart raspberry combination is perfect!
- Creamy Peach Pie looks like a refreshing treat from the South. It’s a good thing I live in Tennessee.
- Fresh Fruit Pizza is a classic dessert for a picnic or a get together. Fruit pizzas seem to always be a good idea.
- Key Lime Pie Dip is one of those desserts where a classic is brought up to speed. All of the flavors of key lime pie in a bowl? I might skip the graham crackers.
- White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna looks to be a super rich and sweet dessert. This no bake “lasagna” is simple to make and isn’t as rich as it seems.
Image: Six Sister’s Stuff