Since I am a Harley riding woman with piercings and tattoos, most people would think I’m not one for fancy cocktails. They would picture me with a beer in my hand before a glass of wine or a mimosa. Those people could not be more wrong. (I actually hate beer).
It’s always fun to trip people up, isn’t it? My idea of a good drink is a light and “girly” cocktail or a glass of red wine.
This month, I had a birthday and I found some amazing cocktails to serve at a Spring birthday get together. Here are five of them that you may want to try!
- These champagne floats using rainbow sherbet are so pretty that I don’t want to drink them!
- A double chocolate s’mores martini is right up my alley! I do have a bit of a sweet tooth, after all.
- Blackberry lemonade margaritas are so refreshing! Bonus? You can hold the alcohol for a great drink!
- The cotton candy champagne cocktail looks like it’s a lot of fun. It’s also sweet and bubbly!
- Pink and sprinkles? Heck yes. Give me these birthday cake shots that are all over Pinterest!
Image: Kirbie cravings
Like my work? Send me a tip and buy me a coffee with Digital Tip Jar