Peas are an often underestimated ingredient. Most people just buy frozen peas to go as a side dish. They’re typically plain and not very interesting. I’ve got five recipes that take these plain green things and turn them into part of the main dinner attraction.
- This southern pea salad is a new take on a normal creamy salad. Ham and hard boiled eggs definitely add some southern flair.
- Another southern inspired recipe! Pea and sweetcorn fritters take two boring veggies and turn them into something yum!
- These pea potstickers with cabbage and ginger are a great main dish for vegetarians!
- Skillet toasted gnocchi with peas sounds like a delicious meal!
- Still need a side dish? Try these brown butter and garlic roasted peas.
Like my work? Send me a tip and buy me a coffee with Digital Tip Jar